We’ve all been there. You’re browsing one day whether it be at the mall or online and you find a plethora of cute dresses. You convince yourself not to buy them because you have no occasion to wear them to.
You have an event coming up and want to look for a dress. Suddenly there is NOTHING! Well good news is I’ve got ya covered! Keep reading for a list of places you’ve got to check out before you give up.
Obviously, where to look for a dress really all depends on the type of dress you’re going for – please keep that in mind. This is just a general list of sites I love to check when in need of a cute dress. (Sites listed in no particular order).
- Asos I love this site mainly because of the variety the site offers and because theres FREE RETURNS !! Honestly, how can you go wrong with that?
- Nordstrom is just great all around. One thing I really love about Nordstrom though, is that I know I can go on there for chic elegant dresses whereas on Asos you’ll find that for sure but you can also find some options that you wouldn’t necessarily want to wear to a special occasion if you catch my drift…
- LuLu’s is actually where the dress in my featured image is from. This was my first time ordering a dress off of Lulu’s and let me tell you…it certainly won’t be the last time. I was shocked at the great quality of this maxi. Such a great price too!
- Tobi … ok hear me out. The Lulu’s dress I wore is a dress I’d had my eye on for quite some time. This summer I had two weddings to go to and for the first wedding I had originally wanted to wear the Depths of my Love dress in Dusty Blue. Unfortunately, at the time, it was sold out in Dusty Blue so I wasn’t able to get it for the first wedding.
I did end up purchasing a dress very similar from Tobi. Surprisingly enough this dress was decent quality for Tobi.
- Rent The Runway is something I’ve personally never tried before but I’ve only heard great things. Definitely worth checking out.
- Missguided is great too. It’s so easy to spend two hours on their website because they just have so much to choose from and it’s fantastic!
- Showpo is another site I’ve never ordered from before but I always find cute stuff on their site.
- Revolve is one of my favorite websites. Literally everything on their site is so beautiful and I get overwhelmed just browsing.
- Urban Outfitters is a great place to check too. I always find the cutest dresses there. Not sure how fancy your dress needs to be but you can always dress up their dresses with the right jewelry.
- Anthropologie never lets me down. I feel like all their dresses are so feminine and beautiful. Definitely worth taking a look.
I hope I was able to help in your search for the right dress! Is there anywhere else that you always look when searching for the right dress? Let me know by leaving a comment below!