Workout makeup is a thing and I couldn’t be happier. Clinique has launched CliniqueFit, a makeup line geared toward those living active lifestyles (basically all of us). Check out the campaign video below.
As of right now, the line features 6 products.
- CliniqueFIT Workout 24-Hour Mascara
- CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Neutralizing Face Powder
- CliniqueFIT Workout Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Face + Body Cleansing Swipes
- CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Mattifying Moisturizer
- CliniqueFIT Workout Face + Body Hydrating Spray
I picked up CliniqueFIT Workout Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 40 in 03 Light Medium ($29.50).
The foundation is sheer medium coverage and has a natural matte-finish. As you can see, the formula is very runny so it’s really easy to put on.
What I like:
- SPF 40
- Buildable coverage
What I don’t like:
- Nothing as of right now! Will keep you updated though.
I am loving this product. I put it on before working out some mornings (depending on how dark my under eye circles are) to give my complexion an even and refreshed look. I also wear this foundation when I’m not working out, too. I love that it has SPF and how lightweight it is. It’s honestly perfect for anyone seeking an SPF with light-medium coverage.
What do you think of Clinique’s new line? Have you tried any of the other products? Leave a comment below!