Hi everyone! Today I’m going to be sharing what I received in this months Play! by Sephora subscription box. For those who are not familiar with Play! by Sephora, it’s a program that gets you five-six makeup samples, collectible makeup bag, tutorial videos on how to use the samples you receive, and a 50 bonus Beauty Insider point card to use on your next Sephora purchase.
October 2017 Products
- Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Prep Priming Spray
A pore-minimizing priming spray infused with coconut water for mega hydration and skin-soothing benefits.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Y335
A fan-favorite foundation known for its long-wearing coverage and flawless finish that looks natural in every light.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illumination
A full-coverage, waterproof under-eye concealer that provides anti-aging benefits while dramatically reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
A vitamin C concentrated serum that brightens, smooths, and hydrates skin while visibly reducing signs of aging.
- Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water
A refreshing no-rinse micellar water cleanser that removes makeup from your face and eyes in one swipe.
- Gucci Bloom
This blend embodies a diverse garden growing wild with rich jasmine bud, tuberose, and Rangoon creeper.
What I’m most excited about
- Bye Bye Undereye Illumination: I have always suffered with dark under eye circles so I love finding new concealers.
- Gucci Bloom: I tried this scent quick and I’m obsessed. Although it says jasmine in its description, I feel like it smells like gardenia which is a scent I LOVE!
What do you think of this months products? Have you tried any of these before?
Follow on BlogLovin