Hi everyone! I’m excited to announce that today is the start of a new blog post series…
I decided to start this series because I feel like we all know how tough it can be to fund our beauty addictions. New beauty products are constantly coming out, it’s hard to keep up.
Each Friday, I want to provide you all with a list that will ultimately give you a heads up of what beauty products are on sale. My hope is that you will find this useful for discovering new products or realizing a product you’ve been dying to try is finally on sale! I will list items that are 50% off of the original price or more.
I also want to note that the products included in this list are items that I came across that I would personally try. There are so many sales going on lately and not everything is worth trying. This list is 100% based on my preference.
• Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick
$26 $13 (free shipping)
• Laura Geller Beauty All Over Glow Kit
$45 $22.50 (free shipping)
• Albeit Lip Balm Tube
$9 $2.79 (free shipping)
• Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Lip Oil Stick
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
$20 $10 (free shipping)
• Tarte Limited-Edition Spellbound Glow Rainbow Highlighter
• Tarte Limited-Edition Gym Bag Grabs Athleisure Essentials
• Becca Après Glow Collection: Eye Lights Palette
• Laura Geller Beauty The Sweetest Kiss Lip Kit
• Chosungah 24H Raybeam Highlighter
• Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil
• Tarte Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
Have you tried any of these products before? Is there a product on sale that you want to share? Let me know by leaving a comment!